Below are the job Requirments, the rate is $65 on 1099 during the contract period and the conversion salary is $125K.
Due to the nature of the requirement we need a clearable US Citizen for this oppertunity
REQ ID: 52965VA
Job Title: Java J2EE Developer with GIS
Start Date: 2/8/2013
Duration: 3-6 months to perm
Number Of Openings:1
Email ID: email@example.com
Job Description: The selected developer will:
• Support the full software development life-cycle of geospatial applications with focus on data analytics and visualization
• Manage the development of new applications using Java/J2EE framework principally using Google Earth and other open source technology as appropriate
• Demonstrate solid understanding of GIS and ability to support implementation using Google
The candidate must possess the following:
• Strong understanding of GeoSpatial Visualization tool like Google Earth or GIS tool like ESRII ArcGIS (including ArcMAP, ArcSDE, ArcObjects etc.)
• Previous specialization in GIS application development
• Strong initiative and ability to perform with little supervision
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
• Open source geospatial technologies and experience working with big data
• Software Application development in an Agile environment
• Take a leading role in research, design, and implementation of solutions for GeoSpatial Visualization and other GIS related capabilities like GeoCoding
• Participate in product design and planning.
• Work in a team environment and share knowledge.
• 10yrs+ overall development experience and 5yrs+ using Java/J2EE technologies
• 3-5 years of specific experience developing in GIS (Google Earth Fusion Server, Google Earth Client, and Google Maps is the preferred application platform, ESRI ArcGIS, Bing Maps, or equivalent tools is a plus)
• Real project based experience in building out the underlying data services framework to provide dynamic feeds in the form of data (JSON, XML, KML) as well as data visualizations in the form of images (heat maps, thematic shading).
• Prior experience in Keyhole Markup Language (KML) schema, Web Feature Service (WFS) interface standard, Web Map Service (WMS) protocol, and Shapefile data format.
• Prior experience in various new remote sensing and other image-capture applications is a plus
• Experience with DB development using Oracle 11g preferably on Exadata appliance
• Experience with Oracle database Geo-spatial features is a plus
• BS or higher degree in Computer Science or Engineering