SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 23, 2015 — (PRNewswire) —
SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — BaySpec, Inc., a leading provider of miniaturized spectral engines, introduces the OCI-UAV™, a new ultra-compact version of its award winning OCI-Series Hyperspectral Imagers. (OCI is a phonetic spelling of “All Seeing Eye”.)
OCI-UAV™ Series Hyperspectral Imager
The OCI-UAV™ hyperspectral camera is designed specifically for use on unmanned aerial vehicles/systems (UAV/UAS), remotely operated vehicles (ROV), or anywhere needed. Without compromising performance in this small form factor, the OCI-UAV™ with miniature single-board-computer acquires Visible-Near Infrared VIS-NIR hyperspectral data with continuous spectral and spatial coverage.
Operating the OCI-UAV™ is automatic and requires minimal human set-up. The OCI-UAV™ design features signification reduction in size (camera head only 8 cm x 6 cm x 6 cm weighing approximately 0.4 lbs, ~180 g), with a computer, and faster data transfer rate (up to 120 fps) with automatic data capturing and processing.
- Effortless integration to existing camera-ready systems
- True push-broom (OCI-UAV-1000™) and snapshot (OCI-UAV-2000™) with computer and storage packaged together in an extremely compact package, specifically design for UAV/ROV applications
- Fast frame rate up to 120 fps
- Innovative non-slit design significantly reduces system complexity
- Less dependent on image orthorectification
- Real-time image data preview
- Ready-to-fly UAV system with Mission Planner available Click to read more.