The competition is software neutral.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Based upon information obtained from http://creativecommons.org. The text to create this statement can be found at https://creativecommons.org/choose.
Applicants must meet all of the requirements below to qualify for the competition (questions regarding eligibility can be directed to either Tom Mueller (Mueller@calu.edu) or Scott Jeffrey (email@example.com):
- Applicants must be the age of 18 or older;
- Applicants must be enrolled during the Spring 2016 term in a geospatial technology course (e.g., geographic information systems, remote sensing, GPS/GNSS, etc.) or geospatial technology program at an accredited 2-year or 4-year U.S. institution (undergraduate status);
- Applicants must reside in the U.S.;
- All work and cartographic output must be the original work of the applicant;
- Only one entry allowed per student; and
- Only individual student submissions allowed (no group projects).
- FOR MORE INFO SEE LINK: