Our STEMinars are back!
STEMinars are engaging STEM workshops for High School and College Students.
Sign up for CAD/3D Printing and/or Coding STEMinars that will be held at the NOVA Loudoun Campus (Templin Higher Education Center) on Saturday May 13th. You can register here for one or both STEMinars.
STEMinars are $25 each. You can sign up for both for only $40, plus a free lunch. You will receive a completion certificate at the end of the session.
Click here for a one-page flyer for this event.
The CAD/3D Printing STEMinar (9am – 12pm) will focus on the following:
- Students will be introduced to Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Students will start with a basic CAD file and modify it to be personalized
- Students will be able to print a basic prototype or 3D model
The Coding STEMinar (1pm – 4pm) will introduce students how to utilize an Arduino Uno:
- Students will learn how to use an Arduino to complete a project.
- Basic electronics and circuitry will be introduced.
- Coding or creating sketches will be introduced.
NOVA Loudoun Campus address:
21200 Campus Drive
Temple Higher Education Center
Sterling, VA 20164