Make the Pact to End Sexual Assault

Make the Pact to End Sexual Assault – Together we can make a difference!

1. I am aware that sexual assault can happen to anyone at any time.
2. I believe we can end sexual assault through education.
3. I will always be sure of genuine consent before any sexual activity.
4. I will take action if I see a situation that could lead to sexual assault.
5. I commit to learning more and promoting the PACT.

Sign up here:

http://pact5.org/make-the-pact/

PACT5 Mission Statement

PACT5 is a national movement to prevent sexual assaults and rapes in colleges. What is different about PACT5 is that it believes the documentary form, when produced by students, can create powerful stories that can change potentially tragic behavior patterns. Students are the ones who can make a difference in the minds of other students.

These student-produced documentaries and other related media resources will become important tools for all areas of college life, including orientations, residence life advising, campus police, fraternities, sororities, counseling centers, rehab centers, and hospitals.

PACT5 is a humanitarian collaboration started by students and faculty in 5 universities: Rowan University (NJ), California State University at Northridge, Western State Colorado University, Northern Illinois University, and Framingham State University (MA).

The 5 universities want other colleges to join them. Want other colleges to Make the PACT to become a safe campus and a source of preventative media that young people, their families, relatives, and friends will listen to.