The Catapult Apprenticeship Program will provide you with the training, skills, and security clearance needed to be successful working for AT&T. You will be paid while you train, and your curriculum will be paid for by AT&T.
As a part-time employee and apprentice with AT&T, you will:
- Be paired with an AT&T technical mentor.
- Earn 2,000 hours of on-the-job training (technical, soft skills, lab work, etc.).
- Gain five industry certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA, and ITIL.
The Government will sponsor your security clearance while you are being trained. You will transition to a full-time AT&T employee when your security clearance is approved and be placed on a government contract.
The deadline to apply for the AT&T apprenticeship program is Thursday, September 23, 2021. The application is available in Career Connection. If you have any questions about the application or the program, please contact CatapultVA@att.com. If you have questions about how to access Career Connection, please contact email@example.com.
Applicants must be:
- At least 18 years old by 1 January 2022
- U.S. Citizen
- Domiciled VA Resident
- Current or Former NOVA student (have a Career Connections account)
- Able to lift and move weights up to 50 lbs.
- Have a valid driver’s license or reliable transportation to meet the job requirements
- Capable of achieving and maintaining a TS/SCI government security clearance
- Fully vaccinated 60 days after start date (10 January 2022)
- Have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Not have taken more than 2 of the 5 courses (A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA, and ITIL)
- Have demonstrated course enrollment in at least one Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics course
- Demonstrate proof of an active certification from a relevant workforce training program or industry examination, e.g. Example of relevant certifications include, but are not limited to: CompTIA, AWS, Microsoft, and Cisco Network Certifications
AT&T and the Northern VA Community College (NOVA) are registered with the Commonwealth of VA, Department of Labor and Industry (DOLI) as an official Apprenticeship program.
See the Apprentice Program Flyer for more information