The Catapult Apprenticeship Program will provide you with the training, skills, and security clearance needed to be successful working for AT&T. You will be paid while you train, and your curriculum will be paid for by AT&T.
As a part-time employee and apprentice with AT&T, you will:
- Be paired with an AT&T technical mentor.
- Earn 2,000 hours of on-the-job training (technical, soft skills, lab work, etc.).
- Gain five industry certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA, and ITIL.
The Government will sponsor your security clearance while you are being trained. You will transition to a full-time AT&T employee when your security clearance is approved and be placed on a government contract. It’s a big commitment, so please attend one of our information sessions for additional information. We look forward to seeing you there!
Register in advance in Career Connections to get the Zoom link.
- Date: 26 August 2021 Time: 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm EST
- Date: 30 August 2021 Time: 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm EST
- Date: 1 September 2021 Time: 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm EST
AT&T and the Northern VA Community College (NOVA) are registered with the Commonwealth of VA, Department of Labor and Industry (DOLI) as an official Apprenticeship program.
*Minimum requirements: US citizen, 18 years old, domiciled VA resident, NOVA student, evidence of STEM interest and training, and able to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance.
See the Apprentice Program Flyer for more information