NOVA Workforce and the Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC) have partnered to offer NVTC members a 10% discount on select professional education programs and courses. Individual employees of NVTC member companies are also eligible for this program.
NVTC members can choose from select Business & Management, IT & Computer Skills, and Professional Development classes. Some classes have prerequisites that must be met before registering and may require additional documentation. Please see individual class descriptions for more information.
Examples of eligible courses include:
- CompTIA (ITF+, A+, Net+, Sec+, Linux+)
- Cybersecurity (CISSP, CISM, CySA+)
- Programming (Java, Python)
- Cloud Computing (AWS, Cloud+)
- Data Analytics (database systems, Machine Learning, Data Science)
- Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Web Design & Development
- Business & Management (Human Resources, Agile, Project Management)
- Corporate training for all eligible courses is also available
For current course offerings and class descriptions, visit MyWorkforce.
The following programs/courses are not eligible for the 10% discount.
- All ACLI-ESL courses
- All Healthcare & Dental courses
- Motorcycle courses
- Parenting & Divorce seminars
- STRIVE courses
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)*
*For individuals living in Virginia, the state offers significant savings on many industry credential programs, including CEH. Please see our website for information on FastForward Programs.
- Register online at https://nvcc.augusoft.net. Enter code NVTCSAVE10 in the shopping cart and select the “Apply Promo Code” button.
*Terms & Conditions: Discount does not apply to the excluded programs and courses listed above and already discounted classes, including FastForward/WCG approved programs and Early Bird Savings. Only one discount or promotion can be applied at one time. Students may be dropped and/or asked to pay the difference if multiple discounts are applied. Excludes previously purchased classes. Refunds and transfers will only be made for the amount paid.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us at NOVAWorkforceAnswers@nvcc.edu or 703-503-6300.