Are you a Certified Nursing Assistant looking to advance your career? Northern Virginia Community College’s new Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) program may be your next step!
We are excited to announce that the Virginia Board of Nursing has approved NOVA to launch a Practical Nursing Program at the Reston Technology Center. This innovative 1-year full-time program is designed for current Virginia CNAs to continue their healthcare training through intensive credential stacking and rigorous Practical Nurse education to open employment opportunities in the high-demand healthcare field. The Practical Nurse program will require a high time commitment with various days, times, and occasional weekend clinical shift schedules. Candidates will need to have an open and flexible schedule and reliable transportation. Financial assistance is available for those who qualify.
General Mandatory Requirements:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Hold a current unrestricted Virginia CNA License
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or college degree. Foreign diplomas need to have an official translation.
- Have current ATI TEAS V7 Nursing test scores for Reading, English, Math & Science.
- Be able to submit a clean Criminal Background Check/Drug Screen/Immunizations/ History & Physical.
Visit nvcc.edu/workforce/lpn for more information.
For questions, please contact NOVA Workforce at
email@example.com or (703) 503-6300