A-SPAN – Homeless Services Center
- Contains 50 year-round beds, five medical respite beds and has an additional 25 slots in the winter months.
- 2020)-A 14th St N (Courthouse area)
- (703) 228-7800
VOA-Chesapeake – Residential Program Center
- The County’s primary emergency shelter for single adults is at the County-owned Residential Program Center (RPC).
- Contains 44 beds
- 1554 Columbia Pike, Arlington, VA 22204
- (703) 228-0022
Doorways for Women and Families – Safehouse
- Provides emergency shelter for battered and homeless women and their families.
- The shelter and case management programs are designed to protect women and their children from abusive living situations and to assist homeless women and families by helping them develop plans leading to safe, self-sufficient living.
- (703) 237-0881
Doorways for Women and Families – Freddie Mac Foundation Family Home
- Provides housing (21 beds), food, skill building opportunities, referrals and supportive counseling and goal planning services to women, children, and families experiencing homelessness.
- The typical length of stay at our homes is 90-120 days; however with fewer affordable housing options in Arlington, many families are staying 120 days and longer.
- (703) 907-0022
Bridges to Independence – Sullivan House
- This emergency shelter for families is provided through an agreement with Bridges to Independence. Sullivan House is a 50-bed facility in a County-owned building.
- The program provides shelter and case management services to homeless families leading to employment, permanent housing, and achieving self-sufficiency.
- 3103 9th Road North, Arlington, VA 22201
- (703) 525-7177