Welcome to the Medical Education Campus Open Computer Lab! We have the latest technology tools and resources available for students, faculty and staff. The staff are committed to providing technical assistance and help with computer applications to all current students, faculty and staff. They are also available to help with wired and wireless devices, tablets and handheld devices.
Please connect with the OCL staff on Zoom when the OCL is not open for In-person services by visiting the Hours of Operation or the Contact Information page in the above banner.
When the MEC Open Computer Lab is open for In-person services, the following guidelines are in place:
- All the Computer Lab spaces are open to use on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A limited number of computers are available for student use.
- Computer desks and furniture has been moved to help everyone stay 6 feet apart and follow the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Please be aware that computer services are available only to NOVA students who are currently registered for classes, faculty, and staff.
- Face masks are required. If you don’t have a face mask, you may get one from Parking/NOVACard Offices.
Many of your questions can also be answered by reviewing NOVA’s frequently asked questions. For the most updated information on NOVA’s response to COVID-19, please check the COVID-19 webpage regularly for updates. https://www.nvcc.edu/coronavirus/index.html