Join Our Student Green Club

The student Green Club is the environmental club on campus.  Our mission is to make NOVA Alexandria a more sustainable campus, educate the public on environmental issues through activities like Earth Day, and participate in community service for the environment.  We meet every Tuesday at 3pm in Bisdorf 354.  We are always looking for new members, so join us a bring a friend!

About Dr. Christine Bozarth

Dr Christine Bozarth is an Assistant Professor of Environmental Science at NOVA's Alexandria Campus.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Join Our Student Green Club

1. Azucena Portillo says:

Hi Dr. Bozarth,
    I’m s current student at the Alexandria campus and I’m interested in joining the green club. I sent you an email about two weeks ago but I’m not sure if you ever received it. I have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-3:15. I would like to know what I can do to join.

• Dr. Christine Bozarth says:

Thanks for your interest in the Green Club. Currently, we only have meetings every other Tuesday at 1pm, but I am willing to add a second meeting day and time for those who can’t make it. Email me with your availability and I will work on getting an alternate meeting set up. Cbozarth@nvcc.edu