1. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
2. I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. That is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.
3. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. The true neighbor will risk his position, his prestige and even his life for the welfare of others.
4. Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
5. I have decided to stick to love…Hate is too great a burden to bear.
6. Never, never be afraid to do what’s right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society’s punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way.
7. Forgiveness is not an occasional act, it is a constant attitude.
8. Ten thousand fools proclaim themselves into obscurity, while one wise man forgets himself into immortality.
9. I have a dream…
10. When you are right you cannot be too radical; when you are wrong, you cannot be too conservative.
MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.