Northern Virginia Community College – Alexandria Campus
Lyceum Series Event!
This event is FREE and OPEN TO ALL!
For the Spring 2015 semester, we have our first Lyceum Series event!
He will be talking with us about a field he has worked extensively in.
India’s Experience with Public Health Programmes: A Case Study of Polio Eradication in Western Uttar Pradesh
Bisdorf Building, Room AA-158.
5000 Dawes Ave
Alexandria, VA 22311
Maps and Directions to get to the NOVA-Alexandria Campus: http://www.nvcc.edu/about-nova/maps-directions/alexandria/index.html
Dr. Meenai’s recent professional responsibilities include the following:
- Professor, UGC Centre of Advanced Study, Department of Social Work, Jamia Millia Islamia since 2006.
- Director, Centre for Early Childhood Development & Research, Jamia Millia Islamia since 2010.
- Head, UGC Centre of Advanced Study, Department of Social Work, Jamia Millia Islamia from 2010-2013
- Coordinator, Research & Resource Unit on Social Work with Minorities, UGC Centre of Advanced Study in Social Work, Jamia Millia Islamia from 2010.
- Project Director of the UNICEF supported “Project on Advocacy and Networking for Health among Under Served” in Western Uttar Pradesh from 2003-2013.