Environmental Enhancements, Inc. (www.eelandscaping.com), a leading landscape company located in Sterling, VA, is actively searching for an Account Manager to service our recurring book of business and achieve gross profit objectives through leadership and management of staff while meeting contractual commitments to customers in a timely, high quality manner.
Some of the Account Manager’s key responsibilities are:
· Serving our existing customer base
· Upselling and suggesting enhancements to customers to make their accounts more profitable
· Effectively managing labor and equipment to meet our gross profit objectives
· Establishing and monitoring guidelines to determine field labor requirements
· Training, motivating, leading and evaluating maintenance crew team members
· Identifying weaknesses in operating policies/procedures, and recommending corrective action
· Helping to create and follow our annual financial plan
· Experience in a service-based role within a labor intensive industry
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Excel and a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
· Ability to work independently, communicate effectively, and adequately answer all customer questions
· Strong communication skills
· High level of motivation
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent strongly preferred
Experience in the landscape/green industry is not a requirement, but you must have the desire and aptitude to gain an understanding of this dynamic industry. Training will be provided.
This career opportunity offers a competitive salary, a performance-based bonus program, reimbursed business expenses and other company benefits.
Please contact Carmen Kesteven at email@example.com