If you are taking exams at a NOVA Campus Testing Center (or going to campus for other reasons!) make sure you are familiar with the parking policies. Send qestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Parking Permits are Required In ‘B’ Lots Until Enforcement Begins on September 8 @ 6 a.m. This does not include ‘A’ Lots or other reserved spaces – Open Parking includes ‘B’ and hourly parking lots/garages ONLY.
When Enforcement Begins, Students Must Have a Permit or Utilize Hourly Options When Parking On Campus.
Discounted Flex Parking Options & Semester Hang-tags are Available:
- Full Semester Permit:
- Hangtag valid for the entire semester for up to two vehicles.
- $80 if Purchased online.
- $90 if Purchased at any Campus Parking Services office.
- Print a temporary 21-day parking pass for immediate use after online purchase.
- Passport Parking Mobile Payment App:
- Pay hourly by phone using the Passport App in any student ‘B’ or Hourly Space.
- Pre-Paid Bundles: 60 hours for $70 & 30 hours for $40!
- More Info online.
- Discounted Daily Scratch-Off Bundle:
Starting this Fall, the time in which students may park in ‘B’ lots or Hourly spaces for free, without a permit, is now 3:45 p.m. on Weekdays and any time on Weekends.
We are proud to announce our new Annandale Hourly Garage Operations! We are moving to a new Pay-By-Space system. More information can be found below.
Please visit the NOVA Parking Webpage for further information as well as to see the NOVA Parking Brochure for a complete list of Parking Rules and Regulations 2017-2018.
Any Questions? Please contact Customer Support at 703-323-3123 or Parking@nvcc.edu
ANNANDALE HOURLY GARAGE CHANGES!
Coming September 8th, 2017
The Hourly Garage on the Annandale Campus will be moving to a new Pay-By-Space system.
HOW IS THIS SYSTEM DIFFERENT?
You will now Pay Upon Arrival to the Hourly Garage. No more pulling tickets or waiting for gates!
ONCE I ARRIVE WHAT DO I DO?
- Upon arrival enter the garage and find an available numbered space.
- Take note of the space number where you parked.
- Pay for the amount of time you wish at any of the Pay Stations.
- The Pay Stations are located on the 1st & 2nd floors of the garage.
- No need to display anything on your dash. Just Pay and Go!
*You will need your receipt to add additional time*
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST AND HOW DO I PAY?
The pricing has not changed:
$2.00 Per Hour – $10.00 Daily Max
The Pay Stations accept the following payment types:
Cash- $1, $5, $10 bills. Coins- $1, .25¢
Credit Cards– Visa, MasterCard, American Express
*Please Note the Pay Stations DO NOT dispense change
and there are NO Refunds*
In addition, Parking is now: FREE after 3:45pm in Garages & B-Lots!
Please call AN Parking Services at 703-323-4267 or email email@example.com.