Open Computer Lab Policies and Procedures
- All students are required to sign-in before using Open Computer Lab services.
- Current and prospective students can use the center computers for admissions, class registration, and school assignments.
- Children and open containers of fluids are not permitted in the Open Computer Lab. All beverages must have completely sealable tops.
- Mobile devices must be on silent mode/vibrate.
- Loud conversations or phone conversations while in the Open Computer Lab are not permitted.
- Open Computer Lab personnel can help students with technical issues related to equipment or programs, but not with school assignments.
- Students are advised to bring their own storage media (e.g. flash drives, CD, etc.) to save their files. Any files saved on lab computers will be deleted on a regular basis.
- All computer work must be complete 15 minute prior to closing time.
- Students should log off and check their work area before leaving. Open Computer Lab personnel are not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced items.