Skip to content
- My discipline: communications, and public speaking relies heavily on direct contact which is now impossible.
- There has been a great deal of hours spent transferring and adapting material onto Canvas, but overall, not too painful.
- A rather steep learning curve.
- Getting the word out about resources and changes to students. Having a website alone is not enough.
- Communication is the biggest challenge, getting students engaged.
- Some students do not demonstrate active participation in the current assignments.
- Some students consistently miss the Zoom sessions.
- Teaching online is much more work than face to face and can be consuming, so it’s important to have a set schedule.