NVCC Current and Prospective Students,
Below is the elaborate payment plan designated for 2018 Summer Semester enrollments. Please read it carefully, as it contains instructions, critical dates and deadlines, payment options, fees, and other FAQs.
Steps to Enroll:
- Once you have enrolled in classes;
- Go to nvcc.edu;
- Logon to My NOVA. Select VCCS SIS;
- Select Self Service;
- Select Student Center;
- Select Apply Payment Plan (under finances; my account);
- Select Apply Payment Plan (located next to Total Due); this will take you to the Payment Plan site at afford.com
- Select a Payment Plan option; complete required information.
- Select payer billing preference; Create an account at TMS
- Accept terms and conditions.
- Sign up for automatic monthly payments.
- Pay the enrollment fee and down payment. You MUST pay the enrollment fee and down payment to activate your account to hold your classes.
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH)
- Credit Card/Debit Card – Discover, MasterCard, American Express, and Visa.
Monthly payments are processed on the 16th (New Monthly Payment Date) of the month. If a credit card or debit card is used, a convenience fee of 2.5% will be added to each transaction.
Summer 2018 Plans Available Beginning 03/27/2018
|Last Day to Enroll Online||Required Deposit and Fee||Number of Payments||Months of Payments||Enrollment Fee|
|4/16/18||25%||Deposit + 3||May-July||$35|
|5/16/18||50%||Deposit + 2||June-July||$40|
Last day to increase your payment plan account is 5/16/18 by 4:00p.m.
Last day to withdraw from the payment plan is 5/22/18 for the first deposit.
Payment plans may be cancelled immediately or by 5/23/18 for delinquent accounts.
Last day to decrease the payment plan is 7/23/18 by 4:00p.m. prior to second deposit
Fall 2018 Plan Dates Coming Soon!
Classes added after the last date to increase, need to be paid to the College by 5:00PM the next business day by another payment method or you may be dropped from your classes.
PAYMENT PLAN INFORMATION
NOVA and Tuition Management Systems (TMS-payment plan vendor) announce the Summer 2018 payment plan dates. Please read the information below carefully.
Important Plan Information
It is the responsibility of each student in the plan to make sure their payment plan covers their enrollment to avoid being dropped from classes.
- Automatic changes may occur to update your TMS account.
- Students or payers can call directly to TMS 6 days before the next payment due date to request a monthly payment adjustment based on enrollment changes. All changes require 1 day for school approval, as well as, TMS requires 5 days for processing.
- If a payment is returned, there is a $30.00 return fee charged by TMS.
- TMS WILL NOT MAKE ANY RE-ATTEMPTS TO COLLECT RETURNED PAYMENTS.
- Students or payers will be notified by TMS of returned/missed payments. Payments must be current or the plan account may be cancelled by TMS.
- If your payment plan is cancelled, you will be required to re-enroll and pay a new enrollment fee and another down payment.
- Keep all deadlines in mind when planning for your tuition expenses.
All payment plan participants are reminded to closely monitor your payment plan account, your College enrollment, and your College e-mail for notification from TMS or NOVA. Deadlines for canceling a plan account, making changes that affect the next payment, and other important dates and deadlines CANNOT be adjusted or changed. Please do not assume that your account with TMS will be automatically adjusted if Financial Aid is received.
On the 12 week and 2nd 6 week CENSUS DATE, (the last day to drop classes with a refund) you may be dropped from classes that are not covered by your TMS payment plan. Only the payer (responsible party) will receive change notices from TMS. In some cases, this could be a parent or relative, not necessarily the student.
For any questions about setting up your payment plan account, or to request changes, students or payers should call TMS at 800-337-0291.