Hello, My name is Kevin E. Gudiel, and I provide RTH course content and academic skills tutoring for all individuals in the program. I am a current 2nd year student. I struggled a lot in my 1st year of the program and tutoring helped vastly, so I want to be a light in your road. I look forward to working with everyone and eager to get started.
Appointments THU - 2:30p to 3:30p
To make an appointment with Kevin, please use Navigate Student. To do so, please click the following link, select a time that works with your schedule, and click Save. You will receive an email confirming the appointment time and details.
Kevin tutors the following courses:
- RTH 131 – Respiratory Care Theory and Procedures I (4 CR.)
- RTH 102 – Integrated Science for Respiratory Care II (3 CR.)
- RTH 111 – Anatomy and Physiology of the Cardiopulmonary System (3 CR.)
- RTH 151 – Fundamental Clinical Procedures I (3 CR.)
- RTH 145 – Pharmacology for Respiratory Care I (1 CR.)
- RTH 121 – Cardiopulmonary Science I (3 CR.)
- RTH 245 – Pharmacology for Respiratory Care II (2 CR.)
- RTH 135 – Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures I (2 CR.)
Questions? Email Emily Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.