To register click on the flyer.
For more information please contact Kirstin Riddick(Supervisor, Instructional Support and Development) | firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact Trevor Blair (Transfer Counselor) | 703-845-6236 | email@example.com
The 5th Annual Math Competition at Alexandria Campus, 2014
Visit the Following Link for details
(Fifth Annual Mathematics Contest, Fall 2014, Alexandria Campus)
- Math Competition for MTH163-164-166:
- Any student can compete if they are enrolled (at contest time) in a precalculus course at the Alexandria campus.
- Materials to be covered: Chapters P, 1, 2, and section 3.1 from Precalculus, 5e, by Blitzer.
- Format: Jeopardy format delivered by PPT
- Categories: Consumer Spending & Finance; Logical Thinking; Transportation; Applied Science; & Trigonometry
- Audience Competition for MTH 151-152:
The websites that students can study are:
For more information please contact Dr. Amy Wang | firstname.lastname@example.org | 703-845-6524
Each year the NOVA Institute for Public Service (IPS) hosts a conference analyzing the election results and implications for the future.
Here are the participates from the Fall 2014 Elections results:
For more information please contact Michael Donnelly | email@example.com
For more information please contact Gwendolin McCrea @ 703-845-6363
Date: Monday, 3 November 2014
Time: 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Location: Tyler Building | AT-121
For more information visit www.novaidol.com or call 703.933.5074