Welcome to the ESL & Language Center!
The Language Center Offers:
- One-on-one tutoring services of 50 minutes per week per student. The Language Center has a pool of dedicated student tutors who are ready and able to work with a diverse student population.
- Digital sound files that accompany the laboratory manuals or textbooks used in world language classes at the Annandale Campus.
- Supplemental software programs to support the development of speaking, listening, reading and grammar skills in the language being studied.
- DVDs for student use in the Center or at home.
- Dictionaries and other supplemental texts.
- Individual or small group study space.
- Workshops and conversation groups that can give students a chance to practice what they have learned in class. Conversation groups allow students to converse with other students in English about high-interest and relevant topics to students today.
Take a 360 Video-Tour of the ESL & World Language Center!
Use your mouse to drag the screen, and tour the center!