Doctor’s office in Woodbridge, VA looking for Medical Assistant/Receptionist to work part time Monday through Friday from 3:00 to 7:00 and every other Saturday from 8:30 to 12 noon. Must be responsible, conscientious, team player, willing to join a winning office and staff. Must be able to multi task. Will be cross trained to perform multiple duties including patient care and reception. Experienced preferred. Please e-mail resume to email@example.com
Immediate Onsite Interviews
In today’s job market, we have a way to put you in front of leading employers in your city: you can meet face to face with hiring managers at our In-Person Career Fairs. This type of event allows you to get know the employers, their opportunities and how you would fit in with their organization. We invite you to submit your resume so that our exhibitors can consider your qualifications in advance. Please include in the Subject Header: the city/event you are attending. To learn more and register, visit our Engineering, Technology & Security Clearance events calendar or our Nursing and Healthcare events calendar, and click on an event!
More information: http://www.expoexpertsllc.com/
Great Team Members Needed! Now Hiring for these positions, apply online at
Search location VA-Arlington
- Caregiver (CNA preferred) – part time every other weekend/Friday
- RN – Wellness Nurse part time every other weekend
- RN PRN (On-call) – Skilled Nursing days/weekends
- Driver – On-call (CDL license required)
- Driver – Full Time (CDL license required)
- Maintenance Specialist – Full Time, HVAC experience preferred
- Lead Cook/Kitchen Supervisor – full time
- Server – part time evenings (4:15-8:30 pm) & weekends (9:30am – 3 pm)
- Housekeeping Aide – Full Time
- Housekeeping – Full Time temporary – possibility of permanent
Now Hiring: Certified and Licensed Nursing Assistants, Personal Care Aides, Home Health Aides and CompanionsPlease stop by between 10am-2pm for an onsite interview for caregiving positions. Please bring required documents.
OLD DOMINION HOME CARE REQUIREMENTS
• Valid Driver’s License
• Proof of Auto Insurance
• Reliable Vehicle
• Current Tb Test
• Social Security Card
• Overtime pay after working 40 hours per week
• Vacation pay after one year of active employment
• One on One care with a senior or senior couple in their home
• Health benefits available
• Friendly, Supportive Staff
May 24th, 2017 10am-2pm
10366- C Democracy Lane Fairfax, VA 22030
Flyer: new job fair
The Office of Disability Services is hiring students to serve as readers and scribes for students with disabilities. Positions are available immediately. Days, times and number of hours per week are flexible. Job duties include assisting students with disabilities by providing:
- reading (reading aloud) services. A reader is able to read test questions aloud accurately, pronounce words correctly, and speak in a clear voice throughout the test.
- scribing (writing down) services. A scribe will be able to write legibly; clear and accurate hand writing or typing skills as required
- exam proctoring services. Proctors oversee students testing to ensure test integrity
Build your resume and skills! Interested applicants should email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which campus(es) you are interested in. Please remember to use your NOVA student email only. Also available as a work-study position!
We are looking for clinical staff who exhibit the following traits:
Promote excellent teamwork
Exhibit strong time management skills
Effectively manage multiple tasks
Efficiently prioritize daily tasks
Obtain accurate vital signs
Remain calm during stressful times
Exhibit effective communication skills
Who? Vienna Family Medicine
Where? 115 Park Street SE, Suite 300, Vienna, VA 22180
When? Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Vienna Family Medicine has been taking care of the local community, providing a full spectrum of primary care services. We are a large family practice with an average of 200 patient appointments daily.
If you would like to learn more about us and be considered to join our team, please contact our Office Manager (below).
We look forward to hearing from you!
Joint the Team: Therapeutic Alliance LLC
Intensive In-home Workers
Mental Health Support Workers
Autism Behavior Technicians
Paid time off, vacation and sick leave for salaried employees
full-time immediately Allowance for phone, mileage, and travel time Comprehensive training provided Direct supervision towards licenses Advancement and growth Dental, and 401K Plus
Find this job on NOVA’S CCN Database: https://www.collegecentral.com/nova/