TRISTATE QUALITY CARE is a top-rated Medicare certified Home Care agency that provides skilled services in Northern Virginia. We are actively recruiting:
- Registered Nurses, LPNs, CNAs,
- Physical Therapists,
- Occupational Therapists, OTA
You will work as contractors with good compensation.
Please contact us if you are intersted in the position: available via email at email@example.com.
Earning your RN to BSN degree online doesn’t have to be without the college experience. GCU’s leadership offers over three decades of experience delivering our accredited RN to BSN program 100% online. Visit gcu.edu
Transfer Fair will be here in less than two weeks! Arrive at the transfer fair prepared. Check out our transfer agreements:
NOVA offers two types of transfer agreements with many institutions to help you plan for a smooth transfer to another institution — Guaranteed Admission Agreements and Articulation Agreements.
Here are a few…
Old dominion Health Sciences for Allied Health Programs and BSN
George Washington University
University of Virginia
Please visit our website to see a complete list: http://www.nvcc.edu/transfer/agreements/
“Earn a degree at your own pace and in a way that fits your lifestyle. Excelsior College will work with you to develop a flexible and individualized plan including maximum credit transfer, earning credit through exams and taking online courses. Excelsior is affordable, online, nonprofit and accredited. Our committed, national faculty members, and caring, professional staff will help you overcome the barriers to achieving your personal, professional, and academic goals. Let us help you succeed.”
Job opportunity for our LPN graduates! Pass along to your friends and family.
From Tanisha Roundtree Maxim Healthcare services recruiter:
We have a full time position for several LPNs on Ft. Belvoir Army base with and it’s a great opportunity with competitive compensation and benefits package.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts frequent patient assessments and provide close observation of patients in accordance with recognized standards of nursing practice and the prescribed medical plan of care.
- Performs a wide range of complex nursing tasks for patients of all age groups, ranging from infant to geriatric.
- Provides a wide range of treatment procedures, to include venipuncture, phlebotomy, catheter insertion, and respiratory therapy.
- Administers medication within the scope of practice.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) must have a minimum of one year experience in an inpatient hospital setting or ambulatory surgery center within the past two years.
- LPNs must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing from at least one state or territory in the United States.
- Must possess a valid, unrestricted license (with no limitations or pending adverse actions) to practice as a LPN in at least one start or territory. License must remain current, valid and unrestricted during employment
- Must have Basic Life Support Training (BLS) CPR sponsored by the American Heart Association
- Competitive Wages
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield Medical, Dental, Vision life insurance coverage
- 401K Retirement Savings Program
- Weekly Pay
Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any additional questions! Thank you!
||Tanisha Roundtree / Professional Recruiter Gov’t- Maxim Government Services
Maxim Healthcare Services
Office Direct: 410-910-1338 /Toll Free Direct: 855-444-2734/ Fax:
7223 Lee DeForest Drive Columbia, MD 20146
The George Washington University’s School of Medicine and Health Sciences Guaranteed Admissions Agreements provide pathways for students who have completed an associate’s degree to achieve further academic success through a bachelor’s program. Currently GW offers the following degrees through Guaranteed Admissions: Medical Laboratory Science, Clinical Research Administration, and Global Intervention and Disaster Response, with additional degree options beginning Fall 2018. GW’s commitment to academic excellence more than adequately prepares students to be highly competitive in the workforce and beyond. Students who complete degrees in these growing areas are often employed shortly after, or in some instances prior to graduating, making these highly sought after degree programs.
Freedom Day USA: Giving back to our Veterans that hae given so much to defend our freedom!
Volunteers Needed for the following positions;
Registered Dental Hygienists
Dental Assistant-Radiology Certification needed
Please Contact : Iris Chirino phone: 800-495-6767
Please Join Old Dominion Home Care as we have our last Job Fair before the busy holiday!
Certified Nursing Assistants, Personal Care Aides, Home Health Aides
All nursing students welcome to apply!
- What is health insurance?
- How much does it cost?
- What is open-enrollment?
- What is the tax penalty?
- Are there free clinics in my area?
- What services come with an insurance plan?
- Who qualifies for Medicaid?
- Should my kids be on it?
- What is an urgent care clinic?
Join us to get answers on navigating YOUR health from
coverage to care! Open enrollment is happening soon!
Health Care 101
Tuesday, October 17, 4:00 PM
Northern Virginia Community College – Medical Education Campus
6699 Springfield Center Drive, Springfield, VA 22150-1913
Space is Limited! Register to reserve your seat:
Emma Goodacre, Young Invincibles Health Insurance Trainer
→ NEED INSURANCE?
Get in-person help today! Obtener seguro de salud – opción española!
Hosted in Collaboration with NOVA’s Working Students Success Network www.blogs.nvcc.edu/wssn/