TRISTATE QUALITY CARE is a top-rated Medicare certified Home Care agency that provides skilled services in Northern Virginia. We are actively recruiting:
- Registered Nurses, LPNs, CNAs,
- Physical Therapists,
- Occupational Therapists, OTA
You will work as contractors with good compensation.
Please contact us if you are intersted in the position: available via email at email@example.com.
Job opportunity for our LPN graduates! Pass along to your friends and family.
From Tanisha Roundtree Maxim Healthcare services recruiter:
We have a full time position for several LPNs on Ft. Belvoir Army base with and it’s a great opportunity with competitive compensation and benefits package.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts frequent patient assessments and provide close observation of patients in accordance with recognized standards of nursing practice and the prescribed medical plan of care.
- Performs a wide range of complex nursing tasks for patients of all age groups, ranging from infant to geriatric.
- Provides a wide range of treatment procedures, to include venipuncture, phlebotomy, catheter insertion, and respiratory therapy.
- Administers medication within the scope of practice.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) must have a minimum of one year experience in an inpatient hospital setting or ambulatory surgery center within the past two years.
- LPNs must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing from at least one state or territory in the United States.
- Must possess a valid, unrestricted license (with no limitations or pending adverse actions) to practice as a LPN in at least one start or territory. License must remain current, valid and unrestricted during employment
- Must have Basic Life Support Training (BLS) CPR sponsored by the American Heart Association
- Competitive Wages
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield Medical, Dental, Vision life insurance coverage
- 401K Retirement Savings Program
- Weekly Pay
Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any additional questions! Thank you!
||Tanisha Roundtree / Professional Recruiter Gov’t- Maxim Government Services
Maxim Healthcare Services
Office Direct: 410-910-1338 /Toll Free Direct: 855-444-2734/ Fax:
7223 Lee DeForest Drive Columbia, MD 20146
Freedom Day USA: Giving back to our Veterans that hae given so much to defend our freedom!
Volunteers Needed for the following positions;
Registered Dental Hygienists
Dental Assistant-Radiology Certification needed
Please Contact : Iris Chirino phone: 800-495-6767
Please Join Old Dominion Home Care as we have our last Job Fair before the busy holiday!
Certified Nursing Assistants, Personal Care Aides, Home Health Aides
All nursing students welcome to apply!
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is the premier academic medical center in Washington, DC. The Department of Ophthalmology at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital has been nationally ranked among the leaders in patient care and education. The success of our mission is reflected in the continual expansion of the last several years. We have become a leader in our community and offer some of the most innovative treatments currently available in the medical world.
Learn more about being an ophthalmic technician here.
We are looking for talented Physical Therapists to join the team!
Select Physical Therapy and NovaCare are excited to announce that Physio has joined the Select Medical Outpatient Division family of brands! We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient rehabilitation. With more than 1,600 centers in 37 states and the District of Columbia, our outpatient division is an industry leader in physical therapy, sports medicine, hand therapy, and work health. We are the largest provider of outpatient therapy in the country and offer a wide range of programs that focus on prevention and rehabilitation. Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a
compassionate environment. This is what resonates through our team and what drives us to be the best!
Busy dental practice is seeking a hard-working and professional dental assistant . Individual should be reliable, able to work well under pressure, be a good team player, and have a positive attitude.
Our office is looking to hire a dental assistant, ASAP. We are located in Purcellville, VA.
Allen A. Zarrinfar, D.D.S.
850-D East Main Street
Purcellville, VA 20132
Any applicants can email or fax their resume to our office. If they have any questions about the position they can feel free to call us as well.
This position provides medical laboratory services in support of patient care and treatment.
- Performs testing in the Microbiology, Chemistry, Serology, Hematology, Coagulation, Urinalysis, and Immunohematology sections including specimen receipt, preparation, analysis, and reporting of results.
- Calculates test results and measures prescribed quantities of samples during tests.
- Notice pertinent morphology/staining details of specimens under microscopic examination.
- Performs a wide variety of laboratory tests either manually or using automated instruments.
- Evaluates quality control information against measurable criteria in the performance of laboratory tests.
- Performs precise and accurate laboratory testing according to established laboratory procedures.
- Receives written requisitions from health care providers for routine and special laboratory tests.
- Sets up and adjusts laboratory equipment and apparatus.
- Obtains laboratory specimens directly from patients by venipuncture, instruct patient and staff on proper specimen collection.
- Add reagents or indicator solutions and subjects specimens to various laboratory operations according to established procedures.
- Prepares slides for microscopic analysis as necessary.
- Observes test reactions, changes of color, or formation of precipitates; studies or subjects treated specimens to automatic analyzing equipment to make qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Records test results to logs and requests slips and file reports in the health record.
- Brings to the attention of the Supervisor any unusual or grossly abnormal test results.
- Performs light general cleaning of work areas such as collection of trash, autoclaving of specimens, cleaning of bench tops and light dusting.
- Prepares specimens for transport to outside laboratory if necessary.
- Prepare biological waste for proper disposal.
- Perform and document required equipment maintenance as required.
- Adhere to infection control procedures including the use of personal protective equipment and proper waste disposal.
- Participate in required equipment, in-service training and continuing medical education.
- Ensure safe work environment and employ safe work habits.
- Perform other duties as needed and assigned.
The job qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Must possess a Degree in Medical Technology from a program accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Certification as a Medical Laboratory Technologist by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP), National Credentialing Agency for Laboratory Personnel (NCA), or American Medical Technologists (AMT).
- One year related experience preferred.
- Have and maintain current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS).
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members.
- Have knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and automated records.
Physical and Environmental Demands:
The physical and environmental demands of this position are as follows:
- Regular attendance required
- Occasional standing and bending
- Considerable walking
- Lifting and carrying medical equipment/files
- Moderate stress
- Position may require long hours during critical deadlines
- Prolonged telephone use
- Prolonged work on a PC/Computer