Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you. Princess Diana
Creating Your brand
Personal branding is creating a professional and personal reputation. How you want people to see you as a person and a colleague. It helps bring to light your goals and how you will achieve them as a person.
Employees will google you, they will build an image of you online, resume, phone interview, ad in person interview
- Determine your emotional appeal
- How do I make people feel?
- How would someone describe me?
- Make a list of words to describe you.
- Determine your description what or who your brand is for
- What industry (e.g. healthcare)
- Target Market (look for common terms used in your specific field)
- Determine your function what do you do
- What transferable skills/skills do you have to bring to the position.
- Put it all together to create your professional summary
How to begin to prepare for job placement now
will not only help you reflect on your day, but will also help gather your experiences to draw from when interviewing.
Soft skills in Healthcare:
Empathy, communicaton, team player, strong work ethic, positivity and flexibility are all needed in the healthcare industry. While on clinicals you will need to shine in these skills.