“Earn a degree at your own pace and in a way that fits your lifestyle. Excelsior College will work with you to develop a flexible and individualized plan including maximum credit transfer, earning credit through exams and taking online courses. Excelsior is affordable, online, nonprofit and accredited. Our committed, national faculty members, and caring, professional staff will help you overcome the barriers to achieving your personal, professional, and academic goals. Let us help you succeed.”
Job opportunity for our LPN graduates! Pass along to your friends and family.
From Tanisha Roundtree Maxim Healthcare services recruiter:
We have a full time position for several LPNs on Ft. Belvoir Army base with and it’s a great opportunity with competitive compensation and benefits package.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts frequent patient assessments and provide close observation of patients in accordance with recognized standards of nursing practice and the prescribed medical plan of care.
- Performs a wide range of complex nursing tasks for patients of all age groups, ranging from infant to geriatric.
- Provides a wide range of treatment procedures, to include venipuncture, phlebotomy, catheter insertion, and respiratory therapy.
- Administers medication within the scope of practice.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) must have a minimum of one year experience in an inpatient hospital setting or ambulatory surgery center within the past two years.
- LPNs must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing from at least one state or territory in the United States.
- Must possess a valid, unrestricted license (with no limitations or pending adverse actions) to practice as a LPN in at least one start or territory. License must remain current, valid and unrestricted during employment
- Must have Basic Life Support Training (BLS) CPR sponsored by the American Heart Association
- Competitive Wages
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield Medical, Dental, Vision life insurance coverage
- 401K Retirement Savings Program
- Weekly Pay
Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any additional questions! Thank you!
||Tanisha Roundtree / Professional Recruiter Gov’t- Maxim Government Services
Maxim Healthcare Services
Office Direct: 410-910-1338 /Toll Free Direct: 855-444-2734/ Fax:
7223 Lee DeForest Drive Columbia, MD 20146
The George Washington University’s School of Medicine and Health Sciences Guaranteed Admissions Agreements provide pathways for students who have completed an associate’s degree to achieve further academic success through a bachelor’s program. Currently GW offers the following degrees through Guaranteed Admissions: Medical Laboratory Science, Clinical Research Administration, and Global Intervention and Disaster Response, with additional degree options beginning Fall 2018. GW’s commitment to academic excellence more than adequately prepares students to be highly competitive in the workforce and beyond. Students who complete degrees in these growing areas are often employed shortly after, or in some instances prior to graduating, making these highly sought after degree programs.
Freedom Day USA: Giving back to our Veterans that hae given so much to defend our freedom!
Volunteers Needed for the following positions;
Registered Dental Hygienists
Dental Assistant-Radiology Certification needed
Please Contact : Iris Chirino phone: 800-495-6767
Please Join Old Dominion Home Care as we have our last Job Fair before the busy holiday!
Certified Nursing Assistants, Personal Care Aides, Home Health Aides
All nursing students welcome to apply!
- What is health insurance?
- How much does it cost?
- What is open-enrollment?
- What is the tax penalty?
- Are there free clinics in my area?
- What services come with an insurance plan?
- Who qualifies for Medicaid?
- Should my kids be on it?
- What is an urgent care clinic?
Join us to get answers on navigating YOUR health from
coverage to care! Open enrollment is happening soon!
Health Care 101
Tuesday, October 17, 4:00 PM
Northern Virginia Community College – Medical Education Campus
6699 Springfield Center Drive, Springfield, VA 22150-1913
Space is Limited! Register to reserve your seat:
Emma Goodacre, Young Invincibles Health Insurance Trainer
→ NEED INSURANCE?
Get in-person help today! Obtener seguro de salud – opción española!
Hosted in Collaboration with NOVA’s Working Students Success Network www.blogs.nvcc.edu/wssn/
The on-line scholarship application is now active and accepting new scholarship applications for the 2017-2018 NVCC Educational Foundation scholarships.
All applicants will need to log in via the Academic Works scholarship site. Please be sure to complete the application process accurately and prior to the application deadline:
Friday, October 20, 2017.
- Annandale Woman’s Club Nursing Scholarship – $500
- Cecilia J. Conlon Parkin Memorial Nursing Scholarship – $500
- Debra Coffman Howe Nursing Scholarship – $1,500
- Esther H. Clairvaux Nursing Scholarship – $1,000
- Gary Becchetti Nursing Scholarship – $500
- Hal Corker Memorial Scholarship – $500
- Harriet H. Fatzinger Nursing Memorial Endowed Scholarship – $1,000
- Margaret Lucille Bonner, RN Memorial Trust Fund Scholarship – $1,000
- Nancy L. Dillen Mahoney Memorial Nursing Scholarship – $500
- Pan American Round Table Nursing Scholarship – $500
- Patricia Brander Nursing Scholarship – $1,000
- Paula Hickey Endowed Nursing Scholarship – $1,000
- Regency Women’s Club Nursing Scholarship – $2,000
- Watson/Reiter Nursing Scholarship – $1,000
Health Information Management
- Eleanor Becci Memorial Scholarship (Health Information Management) – $500
- Hal Corker Memorial Scholarship – $500
There are amazing
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is the premier academic medical center in Washington, DC. The Department of Ophthalmology at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital has been nationally ranked among the leaders in patient care and education. The success of our mission is reflected in the continual expansion of the last several years. We have become a leader in our community and offer some of the most innovative treatments currently available in the medical world.
Learn more about being an ophthalmic technician here.
We are looking for talented Physical Therapists to join the team!
Select Physical Therapy and NovaCare are excited to announce that Physio has joined the Select Medical Outpatient Division family of brands! We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient rehabilitation. With more than 1,600 centers in 37 states and the District of Columbia, our outpatient division is an industry leader in physical therapy, sports medicine, hand therapy, and work health. We are the largest provider of outpatient therapy in the country and offer a wide range of programs that focus on prevention and rehabilitation. Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a
compassionate environment. This is what resonates through our team and what drives us to be the best!