Commencement is an exciting time on every college or university. At NOVA, it acknowledges our students’ academic achievements and reaffirms the continuing vitality of the college. This announcement provides important details and information regarding Commencement Ticket Distribution at the Alexandria Campus.
- Diana Cifuentes, Donnell Smith and Brenda Robinson Baptist will distribute Commencement tickets for the Alexandria Campus.
- Students will be asked to show a picture ID before obtaining Commencement tickets. It is not required to show a NOVA
- Tickets will be distributed at Bisdorf Building | AA-195.
- Monday through Thursday | 12:00 p.m. to 7:00p.m.
- Fridays | 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 13 | 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The deadline to pick up tickets at the Alexandria Campus is May 13 at 5:00 p.m.
AFTER MAY 13TH:
THE NEXT TIME COMMENCEMENT TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER MAY 13TH IS THE DAY BEFORE COMMENCEMENT (MAY 16) AT 11:00 A.M. This distribution will be on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis and will take place at the Annandale Bookstore.
- Each graduate may obtain 6-tickets.
- The graduate does not need a ticket.
- The tickets are for open seating.
For more information please contact Brenda Robinson-Baptist | firstname.lastname@example.org