As advising week comes to an end, now is a good time to reflect on the week and the progress you are making towards achieving your academic and career goals. At the beginning of the week you were encouraged to do the following:
- Reflect on your academic and career goals.
- Review your Advisement Report.
- Communicate with an advisor about your academic and career goals.
- Register for courses.
- Participate in programs being offered.
How did the week go? Are you ready for your next semester or term? Remember, NOVA offers many services and resources to support you. Take a moment and review past blog posts to learn more.
Remember, registration is –
- In progress for summer.
- Opens for Fall 2020 on April 27.
- Ends at 11:59 pm on the day prior to a session start date.