Please mark your calendar for the NOVA Historic Preservation Program’s
SPRING OPEN HOUSE
Thursday, April 30 at 6:30 pm
NOVA Loudoun Campus, LC 209
Heading up our line-up will be our own Dr. David Clark, talking about the MOCK SKELETAL RECOVERY his students did for his Forensic Archeology course this semester. If you’ve ever wanted to see what really goes into the excavation and interpretation of human remains of the sort portrayed on crime procedural TV dramas, you won’t want to miss this!
In addition, we’ll have our faculty members promoting their exciting line-up of fall courses, which include:
- Prof. David Clark’s HIS 180- Historical Archeology
- Prof. Mike Henry’s HIS 183- Survey of Museum Practice
- Prof. Tara Tetrault’s HIS 186- Collections Management
- Prof. Doug Campbell’s HIS 199- Historic Preservation Internship
We’ll also give a quick preview of our summer course,
- Prof. David Clark’s HIS 188- Archeological Fieldwork
Come by and see what the Historic Preservation Program is all about!