- Meet as many people as possible
- Know everyone is as nervous as you are
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Pack snacks—-everyone loves Oreos!
- Buy or rent books as soon as your schedule is finalize
- Get Organized!
Your first day, and in fact the entire Welcome Week, is a very stressful experience—and many people don’t have the best time. But it’s okay! You’ll settle in soon, especially once you’re in the routine of classes and have met people with similar interests in your classes and through the extracurriculars that you choose to join. Try and make the most of your first day with these tips, but don’t panic if it isn’t perfect! Good LUCK!