Want the Syllabus in a nutshell? Read this FAQ document.
If you are curious to find out how Physics 231 is taught in a remote format, here is an OVERVIEW.
- Course Outline
- General Course Policies
- Grading Policies
- Schedule of Classes
- Dr. Stantcheva’s Office Hours
- Alexandria Physics Blog
- Alexandria Physics Lab Page
- Lab Manuals
- Practice Problems Workbook (Nov. 2019)
- Practice Problems Workbook (Aug. 2019)
- PHY 231 Formula Sheet
Physics Rules Podcast
For the Physics Rules Podcast episodes, go to www.physicsrules.blog.
For the PhysicsXXI videos, go to www.physicsXXI.xyz site.
As I am only one of me, I can create only that many new videos every week. If you wish to learn more about a topic that is not yet included in the Physics XXI site, you can check with the following sites:
- ILectureOnline.com has an extensive collection of video lectures on Introductory Physics.
- The Khan Academy – they have a fair collection of Physics videos
- Hyperphysics – brief and compact summaries of important concepts from the Introductory Physics
The world has changed and so have my current exams. The old exams posted below are quickly becoming irrelevant in the context of remote learning, video lecturing, and project-based assignments. For what they are worth, have a look at them if you so you wish!
- practice exam 1 Answers
- practice exam 2 Answers
- practice exam 3 Answers
- practice exam 4 Answers
- practice exam 5 Answers